Monday, August 11, 2008

Flowers at my house

This is our house from the road. We repainted it last year from white with mint green trim to this blue with white trim.
I dug some gardens out the front this year (the tree roots just about deterred me from doing any! but I managed to dig out two small ones and one ring around the signpost which i dug out last year. Here are some of the flowers(weeds and all! haha) that we have growing around. I'm pretty excited cause I've never had gardens before so for all you pro gardeners (like aunt dorothy:) please excuse my excitement over a small turnout. haha.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a lovely spot. I like the house color- well done :).

HEY- excitement over a few flowers it well deserved when you have to do the work of digging and planting.

Glad to see you on line again. I need to update my blog a bit. ( one day soon I hope :)

love you lots